This package contains moist de-aired CT3 pottery clay made by Rocky Mountain Clay. CT3 is a basic white earthenware clay that is smooth, plastic, low fire, and suitable for throwing and sculpture. Ideal for beginners and schools. Commercial Glazes are compatible without crazing. CT 3 is a desired clay in schools and for potters. Characteristics: Cone: 06, Wet Color: Gray, Fire Color: White, Oxidation: White, Reduction: N/A, Texture: Smooth, Penetrometer Target: 7.5, Avg. Shrinkage ±2%: 8%, Avg. Water Absorption ±1%: 11.5%
- 10 Pounds of Moist de-Aired Pottery Clay
- Great for hand building, throwing on the wheel, and sculpting. Easy to use.
- Versatile clay: Great for beginners and advanced potters
- Great for school clay, safe for kids and water based
- Low fire cone 06 white clay