Approx. ½ Inch (12mm)
3 Pound (48 oz.) Approx. 750 – 900 Tiles
Use the complete tile, or cut with wheeled mosaic nippers
Milltown Merchants Tiles are durable enough for outdoor use if mosaic base is properly sealed
Lay mosaic tiles on top of any Milltown Merchants MDF base.
Once pieces are arranged to your liking, glue into place with small amounts of Weldbond glue.
Allow glue to dry for 24 hours.
Once dry, follow Milltown Merchants grouting instructions to complete the project.
About Milltown Merchants
Milltown Merchants offers a stellar assortment of MDF bases and mosaic tiles. Everyone loves variety, so don’t be afraid to add a little color and pizzaz to your next creation! Looking for a new way to get creative? Grab a couple Milltown Merchant MDF bases and some of our awesome mosaic tiles, and watch as the whole family gathers around the kitchen table for hours of fun and entertainment. Most importantly, have fun! Milltown Merchants tiles can be used on mosaic bases, ceramics, iron furniture, canvas, mixed media projects, and more.
Orders ship 1-2 days after payment has been received. At Milltown Merchants, we work with and for the customer! If you have any questions, feel free to message us. Every day is a creative day at Milltown Merchants!
- Milltown Merchants high quality mosaic tile
- Perfect for arts & craft projects, home decor and gardens. Use with our MDF shapes to create beautiful picture frames, wall hangings, plaques and more!
- These beautiful and durable tiles can be nipped or cut into different sizes.
- Milltown Merchants offers a large assortment of glass, ceramic and mosaic tiles for you to choose in a variety of sizes and shapes.
- Individually packaged into bulk 3 pound (48 ounce) bags.