The easiest way to add color to bisque is with Duncan Concepts Underglazes for Bisque. Whether you desire translucent or solid coverage, simple designs or a detailed majolica technique, Duncan Concepts Underglazes for Bisque makes the Ceramic Arts experience quick and easy! They’re also nontoxic and food-safe with the application of three solid coats or when food-safe clear glaze is applied over them. Concepts colors work beautifully with other Duncan products, including Pure Brilliance® Clear Glazes, Envision® Glazes, French DimensionsTM, Satin Glazes®, CrystalsTM Glazes and CourtyardTM Art Glazes. Kiln fire to cone 06. Made in USA. Includes free How To Paint Ceramics Booklet published exclusively by Wholesale Craft Outlet. Kit contains one 2-ounce bottle of each of the following colors: CN074 Really Red, CN504 Neon Orange, CN013 Dark Straw, CN181 Light Kiwi, CN193 Dark Ivy, CN352 Bright Sapphire, CN353 Dark Sapphire, CN293 Dark Purple, CN343 Dark Pink, CN282 Bright Brown, CN244 Really White, and CN253 Dark Black.
- Concepts Underglazes have a versatile formula that allows for translucent designs with one coat and solid coverage with three coats.
- They are nontoxic and food-safe with the application of three solid coats or when a food-safe clear glaze is applied over them.
- Can be brushed, sponged, spattered, or stenciled onto ceramic bisque.
- Kiln Fire to cone 06. Made in USA.
- Includes free How To Paint Ceramics Booklet published exclusively by Wholesale Craft Outlet.