Please read HERE seriously before using ;- )
For optimal burn:
1.Please soak them over night in oil ( you can soaked them in a carrier oil and 100% all natural Oils)
2.Let the candles set overnight to cure the wick before burning.
3.Double them up and trim them as close to the candle top as you can or else they just burn out.
A note on woodburning candles:
They can be tricky to light! The first time you light, I recommend using a stick lighter and holding it to the wood wick for what will feel like an uncomfortably long time.
Sometimes the wick will light, and then blow out. Just keep re-trying – eventually the burn will spread far enough down the wick to sustain itself.
The first time you use the candle, try to burn it long enough that there is an even wax melt on across the top of the candle.
The first time you burn you may need to trim the wick a bit shorter; on subsequent burns, you may need to gently knock off some of the burned ash.
To reuse mug after candle has been exhausted:
1) Burn down the wick as much as possible
2) Place mug inside pot of water (enough water to cover half of the mug)
3) Heat pot of water on your stove to low heat.
4) Once wax has melted, use pliers or tongs to careful pull out the wick and base. Be carefully – this may take a little tugging.
5) It’s tempting to pour it down the sink, but wax isn’t great for your pipes, so I recommend pouring into a can or other refuse you’re planning to throw away, and placing in your trash once it has cooled a bit.
Okay, now you’re ready to make great wood candle wicks, let enjoy it and share your experience to us!
- Natural Hand Cut Wooden Wick Candles – 80 wood wicks 0.55″ x 5″ + 80 metal wick tabs
- This piece is a wonderful gift to a loved one, wedding gift, housewarming, anniversary, get well or to ones self! They are 100% genuine and bring beauty and light energy to the home or sacred space! Our candles are an affordable luxury you can feel good about adding to your home. ; )
- Great for outdoor areas and garages or even inside your home. Great addition to your outdoor relaxation.
- Please keep out of reach of children & pets.
- For paraffin wax you only need to use the crackle wick by itself. For natural waxes like soy or palm you may need to use a larger wick or double up the wicks (two wicks together). – Please read our Product Description seriously before using: )