Lot of 5 pounds broken of solid color field tiles perfect for mosaics. Suitable for all interiors of residential and commercial wall applications. Light-use flooring as accents or as a border to define an area. If used in moist areas, apply a penetrating sealer which forms an invisible barrier that is resistant to moisture and stains while allowing vapor to escape. Outdoor use is subject to climate. Talavera tiles are NOT frost proof. A pound of broken Mexican tiles is about three 4×4 talavera tiles. A pound of mosaic shards covers an area of approximately 0.33 SQ. FT. This label is required by the state of California: CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive toxicity, including lead, are present in this product. Glazed ceramics are commonly made using this chemical. Lead is a glaze component for bonding the tile bisque and glazes.
- Bright Red selection of broken talavera Mexican tile ideal for mosaics.
- Subtle variations in size and colors; characteristics that are inherent in handcrafted tile.
- High-end quality handcrafted tile.
- Lot of 5 pounds. Shibusiness ps from San Diego, CA within 1-2 days.
- NOT suitable for outdoor use in freeze/thaw climates.